Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Banana Diet

What I have noticed with my recent eating habits is that I've been losing weight. I usually have bananas on top of my cereal; a small lunch, if not any; and a light dinner, typically a salad, or mostly vegetables. I've been eating like this for the past two weeks, and have lost five pounds. But if you eat more than necessary, then your weight goes back up. The banana diet isn't really a diet, it's just another one of those popular eating styles that everyone has to try. But eating bananas does have it's benefits: high in potassium, carbohydrates, protein, etc. And supposedly it helps strengthen the hair, stimulate the digestive system, and boost the mind. I guess I would recommend the banana diet, but again, it's just some trendy "diet" that will quickly be replaced by other "diets".


Here is the Banana Diet's homepage! -> http://morningbanana.com/
And here is the website where I learned of the Banana Diet! -> http://www.nanoda.com/en/japanese-cooking/asa-banana--the-morning-banana-the-new-diet-from-japan.html

No comments:

Post a Comment