Monday, October 11, 2010

Time Flies

You know, time flies by way too quickly; even if your not having that much fun. I had a four day weekend this week, but tomorrow is already Tuesday. Seriously, where did my weekend go to?


Friday wasn't all that great. I had a needle shoved in my mouth, and the right side my face (including my eyelid) went completely numb thanks to it. But I did see Easy A which was amazingly good; I can't wait till it comes out on dvd and blue ray, I'm totally buying it.

On Saturday I went grocery shopping with my mother. Then I went hiking in the woods with my cousin. I got bite by like 50 million bugs despite the fact that I showered myself in bugspray.

Sunday was slightly relaxing. I sat around the house doing nothing and awaited for my mother's return from the grocery store. She was gone for about 4 hours, no joke, just to get a few items we forgot to buy on Saturday. That actually makes no sense, and then when she returned home, she went back to the store because the peppers were bad on the inside. We were planning on baking that day, but since she was at the grocery store for practically the entire we had to postpone our baking till today.

Today was wonderful. My mother baked apple pie, and I helped with the crust, and I baked banana crumb muffins. The only awful thing about today was having to visit a family friend who I haven't seen in forever. But I barely know the guy, but since my mom is such great friends with his mom, I had to come. We gave them half of the muffins I baked, and discussed college and SAT stuff. My wonderful morning was slightly ruined, especially since we stayed for more than 20 minutes as we had planned, and didn't leave till about an hour and a half later. I've still got homework and studying to finish and it's already 9pm.

Where did my four-day weekend go to? But now that I look back at it, it wasn't so bad, there just wasn't as much relaxing as I had wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment